1. Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist and Body Lotion: I got these at Bath and Body works a while ago, I have been obsessing over this scent for the past couple months! The scent is a light, floral, sweet scent. I really like this scent for summer because it isn't to strong and overpowering, and is nice to freshen up.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Bad to the Bronze: This shade is a shimmery bronze color that had a lot of lasting power. This is great for the days I do not feel like putting on much eyeshadow. I just sweep this color over the eyelids for a fresh wash of color.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero: I bought this product some time last year and had forgotten about it, but since I sweat a lot I wanted to use an eyeliner that would last a long time, and this works great for me.
4.Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Black Drama: This mascara works perfectly for my eyelashes. It gives me volume, separation, and length. I've used this tube so much that it is completely dry, and no product is coming out. I will definitely go repurchase it, but I kind of want to try the new Mega Plush Mascara by Maybelline.
5. Eos Lipbalm in Summer Fruit: I love these lip balms and they smell great. They aren't the best for moisturizer, but they work well for me. You may need a better lip balm if you have really dry lips.
6. Maybelline Baby Lips in 20 Grapevine: This smells amazing and gives a nice amount of color and moisture to my lips.
7. Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie: I love these because they cab build up as much color as a lip stick, but still be as sheer as a tinted lip balm. They also add moisture to the lips. This also stays on my lips for a decent amount of time depending on how much I eat or drink. This is one of my favorite Revlon lip product right now.
Wow, I included a lot of Maybelline products in this favorites! Their products have been really impressing me lately! What products have you been enjoying this month? How much makeup do you wear in the summer time?