2. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion: This is a new product for Maybelline and it is very bright and bold. It is also not drying on the lips and has a nice amount of staying power. I have not even had this that long, but it is already becoming one of my most used lipsticks.
3. Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara: I have been running and exercising a lot this month, so this is the mascara I have been using when I was not using my Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara. This really separates my lashes and does not smudge at all! I have a full review HERE.
4. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Cherry Blossom: This is a beautiful bright pink blush, and I have used this almost every day this month. This lasts all day on me and I think it makes my face look very bright and glowy.
5. Limited Edition Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush and Twinkle: Coral crush is a sheer orange color and Twinkle is a sheer light pink (which shows up as clear on my lips). These are the only lip balms I have been using this month because they make my lips so soft and smooth. I love to apply Twinkle before bed which gives me soft lips when I wake up in the morning.
6. Tarte Smooth Operator Translucent Loose Face Powder: I got this as a sample at Ulta during Black Friday, but I just started using it this month. I already know that when I run out of it I'm buying a full size because I really like this! It hides all my pores and makes my skin feel so soft and satiny. People keep telling me how soft my face feels, and I know it is because of this product!