I have been into nails and nail art so much lately- probably because I'm constantly on pinterest! Since I have been doing a lot of different manicures I decided to post all of my recent ones weekly instead of every time I try something new!
1. Summer Inspired Gradient Dots: This is a design I saw on pinterest and was inspired to recreate with different colors.
2. Purple Stripe Manicure: This is a really simple look, but I think it looks pretty elegant! I used silver nail striping tape that I bought on amazon for $1.00.
3. Pink Nails with Flakes: This is another simple manicure. All I used was flakes on the accent nail, and I really enjoyed the holographic effect which the picture doesn't really show :S
4. Purple and Blue Gradient Nails: This is similar to the Blue Ombre Nails that I posted a month ago, but this time I decided to use purple instead of dark blue. I think I like this color combination better!
5. Colorful Dripping Nails: This is my most recent manicure, and I used a Migi Nail Art Set to create the dripping look. I am really excited about the Migi sets because the metal, fine tips on the polishes make it so easy to create designs.
Wow, is is obvious that I love purple? I didn't even realize I used purple for most of these. Anyways, I hope you enjoy seeing my recent nails. Which is your favorite?