1. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadows: I think I'm a Color Tattoo addict because I can't get enough of these! These are my favorite eyeshadow bases, and they don't crease on my oily eyelids. The color selection is awesome, and Maybelline keeps coming out with new limited edition shades! If you have not tried this I really think you need to because they work so well, and are priced pretty cheaply!
These 6 are my favorite shades: Audacious Asphalt, Bold Gold, Tenacious Teal, Edgy Emerald, Bad to the Bronze, and Painted Purple.
2. Maybelline Baby Lips and Baby Lips Electro: So... I'm also a Baby Lips addict.... I think its because the packaging's cute, there are lots of shades, and they smell amazing! Also they are usually only $3 where I live. These add a sheer tint to the lips, and keep them moisturized. I will admit that these aren't the most amazing at moisturization, but I use them a few times a day and my lips stay moisturized. It's great that Maybelline comes out with limited edition Baby Lips as well!
3. Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner: This eyeliner is the only liquid eyeliner I use now, and I have repurchased it several times! It has a very fine point that is easy to control, and I can easily create thick and thin lines with it. This does not smudge on me throughout the day either! I think this is also great for people that have a hard time putting on liquid liner.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids: I have been using these two lipsticks so much this summer because the colors are so bright and fun! The Color Sensational Vivids have a nice selection of bold, bright colors which is pretty unique for drugstore lipsticks. These are comfortable on the lips as long as you moisturize first. I've also found that these last a very long time on my lips, and they aren't even marketed as a long-wearing product!
These shades are Shocking Coral, and Fuchsia Flash:
5. Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara: Like I said in my original review of this mascara, this has everything I really want in a mascara! I really like the added length and the voluminous, almost clumpy look. It is also really nice that this has a bottom lash wand as well! I know all mascaras work differently on different people, but I recommend trying this out because it's priced pretty well!
What's you favorite product by Maybelline? Do you have a favorite makeup brand?