I went for a gold and green look today using shades from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection (review coming soon) and the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette.
Steps to complete this look:
1. apply Mary Kay Eyeshadow Primer to the eyes
2. use an eyeshadow brush to place Marzipan on the lids
3. apply Graffiti to the outer half of the lids and blend into the crease using a blending brush
4. apply Triple Fudge to the outer corners to deepen the green and blend
5. use a fluffy blending brush and Milk Chocolate to blend out the crease colors
6. place White Chocolate on the brow bone to highlight
For eyeliner I used Maybelline Master Drama Ink Eyeliner Pen on my upper lash line, and Urban Decay Zero eyeliner pencil in my waterline. The mascara I used is Benefit They're Real.
Happy Holidays to all of you, and I hope you all have a great day! Are you wearing festive makeup today or tomorrow for Christmas?