Top 5 Winter Lip Colors
As the seasons change I like to change my makeup to reflect the change in scenery and mood. I'm one of those people who change my perfumes, body washes, lotions, makeup, and even beverages based on the season! Since it's getting closer and closer to winter I thought I would share my favorite shades to wear in during the upcoming cold months!
From left to right: Mary Kay Mystic Plum, Revlon Violet Frenzy, Revlon Sugar Plum, Wet n Wild Just Garnet, Maybelline A Plum Prospect
1. Mary Kay True Dimension Lipstick in Mystic Plum: This is my go-to shade when I want a dark, vampy lip. I wear it a lot when I have neutral eye makeup or nothing on my eyes because it's more dramatic.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Violet Frenzy: I mentioned on here before that this is one of my favorite drugstore purple lipsticks. I feel like this is a wearable color if you want to try purple lips!
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum: I remember getting this color when this product first came out, and it has been a staple among my winter lipsticks since then. It is on the sheer side, but the color is great and goes with a lot of different looks!
4. Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Just Garnet: If I'm wearing red lipstick, 99% of the time it is this lipstick! The color isn't too warm or cool, so I think it would look good on a lot of people. Plus I usually see it priced at $1 or less!
5. Maybelline Color Whisper in A Plum Prospect: This is another sheer shade, but it is a lot more berry toned than the lip butter. It's almost like a lighter version of the Mary Kay lipstick, and its easier to wear because of that.
Wow, I just noticed that 4/5 of these are purple/plum... can you tell I like purple yet? I have posted about most of these already, so you can check those out for a full review!
Do you change up your lip colors for the winter? What shades do you wear?