Here are the questions:
1. What eye cream/serum do you use?
The Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Eye Cream is my most used eye cream. My under eye area gets dried out easily despite the fact that the rest of my skin it pretty oily! This product does a great job of keeping the area smooth and hydrated.
2. What is your favorite under eye concealer? My most used under eye concealer at the moment is LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn. I had been hearing people raving about the LA Girl Pro Concealers for a little while now, so I decided to give them a try. The formula is really nice, and I doesn't settle in the lines under my eyes. The shade also really brightens my under eye area. I'll have a full review coming soon on this product!
3. What is your favorite eye brow product? I have been using the Sigma Brow Pencil for the past few months, and I really like that it's double sided! I like to use the lighter shade at the front of my brows and the darker shade on the tail and arch.
4. What is your favorite eye shadow primer? I love the Benefit Stay Don't Stray sample that I got in the Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift last year. It came with a decent amount so I have used it a lot, and I plan on purchasing the full size soon. I like that it has some color, so it hides the veins on my eyelids. It also does a nice job of keeping my eyeshadow on all day without creasing.
5. Your favorite shadow palette( you must choose just one): Wow, it was so hard to choose just one eyeshadow palette... I would have cheated and said more than one if this didn't say, "you must choose just one!" I went with the Sugarpilll Heartbreaker palette though because the shades are so vibrant and pigmented, and I love them! I wouldn't wear this palette by itself because I need a highlight shade, but it is definitely my favorite to use right now!
6. Your favorite eye makeup remover: The Mary Kay eye makeup remover is the best makeup remover I've ever used! I highly recommend trying it if you haven't already! It removes everything so easily- even waterproof mascara. And it's oil free and very gentle on the skin!
7.Your favorite mascara: I love the Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes mascara, and I used it so much last year! I really like the shape of the bristles, and it adds the perfect amount of length and volume to my lashes. It also has a bottom lash mascara which is very helpful! I need to go repurchase this again soon because the tube that I have pictured it all old and dried out!
8. Your favorite eye liner (gel, kohl,felt tip): I like the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, and Liquid Eyeliner pen, and my favorite pencil is Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in zero or perversion.
9. Your favorite single eye shadow: My favorite single eyeshadow is Urban Decay's Half Baked which is a gorgeous gold color (and the picture of it above is in Urban Decay's old packaging). I love wearing this all over my eyelid with purple, green, or deep brown in the crease.
10. Your favorite sun glasses: I lose sunglasses all the times, but I've kept up with these deep blue ones for the longest time! I can't remember where they're from unfortunately, but I really like the size, shape, and color!
Thanks so much for tagging me Pauline! I'm not going to tag specific people to do this, but I encourage you all to do this because it was fun to do! Let me know if you do this tag so I can check out your answers!
1. What eye cream/serum do you use?
2. What is your favorite under eye concealer?
3. What is your favorite eye brow product?
4. What is your fav eye shadow primer?
5. Your favorite shadow palette( you must choose just one)
6. your favorite eye makeup remover
7.Your favorite mascara
8. Your favorite eye liner (gel, kohl,felt tip)
9. Your favorite single eye shadow
10. Your favorite sun glasses