Wow, I was so good about posting three times a week for the month of January, but time got away from me last week! This year I'm going to try to share my top 5 favorite products for each month to keep my monthly favorites posts a little shorter and more consistent. Here are the products I enjoyed the most last month:
1. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in Coconut: I've just started using this powder in the last month, and it's already one of my favorites! It's pretty good for oil control and coverage. It also looks good on the skin, and I don't get that dry, powdery look. This product is pretty new, so I recommend trying it if you haven't already.
2. Maybelline Color Elixir in Vision in Violet: This is a gorgeous liquid lipstick/gloss with a very shiny look. The color is so vibrant too! It's hard to find a lip color that's this purple at the drugstore, so I was very happy to find this shade! I think people that love bold lip colors would love this shade, but this product comes in a wide range of other shades as well.
3. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection:I had to add this product to my list of favorites for the month because of it's versatility. It has an excellent range of light and dark colors, and the range of finishes is nice! I didn't wear a whole lot of eyeshadow in the last month, but when I did I used this palette. The packaging is so adorable too!
4. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Cherry Blossom: This blush is so beautiful for a natural look, and it has become an everyday shade for me. I think it would work well on a lot of skin tones, and I love that it has a matte finish. I recommend trying Mary Kay blushes if you haven't because they are so silky and pigmented!
5. Mary Kay Brow Gel: Although I really like this brow gel, it is pretty much the same as every other brow gel I've ever tried. I had to include this though because I think I wore this every single day in January! My brows are pretty wild on their own, so I never go a day without at least using this gel! This keeps them in place the whole day.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my most used products for January! What products did you use frequently last month?