Project 10 Pan 2014
I need to stop buying so much makeup. My bio, over in the side bar of my blog, says that I have, " no self control in makeup stores," and that is not an exaggeration! So, I've decided to do Project 10 Pan, which was created a while ago by Laura from buynowbloglater.com. And essentially, you're supposed to use up 10 products before buying any similar beauty products. I've slightly modified the rules though. I'm going to do this through the end of March instead of stopping when I using up everything (which would probably take me until July to do)! And also, I'm allowing myself to purchase only 2 items.
I know I sound kind of crazy at this point, but I can justify my modifications! I'm allowing myself to buy mascara because I really need another tube! My others are drying out! And if I see the Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless in person then I'll probably get it because I've been looking for months now! It's always sold out in my area... not sure why I haven't bought it online yet....Oh yeah, and gifts don't count! I think that's fair right?
Anyway, these are the products I want to focus on using more:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose
2. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Plum Smokes
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Bronze Blowout
4. Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer in Bronze 2
5. Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 355 Coconut
6. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Hot Cocoanut
7. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fizz
8. L'Oreal Color Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry
... Oh yeah, and I chose 8 products instead of 10! Wow, I can't follow these rules at all, can I?.... Project 8 Pan?
I've already hit pan/used up most of all of these products except the lip glosses and the baked eyeshadow. I'll do an update post at the end of March and let you know how many of these I was able to use up.
Have you ever done Project 10 Pan? Let me know if you want to see a review on any of these products!