Top 5 of February 2014
It's already time for another monthly favorites, and last month I went back to a lot of products that have been favorites for a long time. I'm doing Project 10 pan, and not buying any makeup in the last month has made me really use and appreciate all of the products in my collection.
Here are my most used products of February 2014:
1. Maybelline Ltd. Blush in Coral Blush: It's such a shame that this blush was limited edition because it is such a gorgeous bright orange! I am a huge fan of orange blush, and this is the brightest one I have. If you have a deep skin tone orange shades like this will look incredible on you!
2. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose: This is another blush I've been using all month and it is actually part of my project 10 pan. Trying to use it up has made me realize how much I like the color. If you decide to try a Maybelline Fit Me Blush I would definitely recommend going with the shades deep rose or deep wine even if you have a light skin tone. All of the other shades are too chalky and sheer.
3. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Violet Ink: I've been wearing this gorgeous deep purple shade a lot lately as a pop of color on my lower lash line and in my water line. I need to try more shades from this line because this eyeliner is very creamy and long lasting.
4. Mary Kay Oil Mattifier: This is a product that I can't go a day without! Without it my skin is an oily mess after a few hours. I love using this when I wear face makeup, and I like wearing this by itself.
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten: The weather's finally heating up a little bit where I live, so I've been enjoying using this lip stain. This stays on my lips for hours. Not having to worry about my lip product fading is really nice!
Here is a swatch of the eyeliner (top) and lip stain (bottom):
And here is the Maybelline Ltd. Blush (top) and the Fit Me Blush (bottom):
Have you tried any of these products before? What products have you been loving this month?