1. Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette: These shadows are so bright and fun, and they're perfect for spring! I've worn these shadows so many days this month, and even when I did a neutral look I used one of these shades for a pop of color on my lower lash line.
2. Maybelline Color Whisper in Mad for Magenta: I kinda forgot about my Maybelline Color Whispers, so I pulled them out again this month. This shade is a beautiful pinky-berry shade and it feels very smooth and comfortable on the lips.
3. Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Violet Vixen: This lip gloss is very similar in color to the Maybelline Color Whisper mentioned above. I really loved wearing these to as a lip combo, and they last very long when paired together. And this lip gloss is probably one of the most comfortable lip glosses I own.
4. Hard Candy CC Creme: This CC Cream has the best coverage out of all of the ones that I own. It feels so light as if I'm not wearing any makeup, yet it does a great job of perfecting my complexion. I love it, but my only issue is that it breaks down on my oily skin within 6 hours.
5. LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn: I think this is the cheapest concealer I've ever tried, but it is also the best one I've ever used! It is so creamy and easy to blend, but it doesn't crease when I use it under my eyes. Also the coverage is impressive. Their color range is fantastic too! I've you have not tried LA Girl Concealers I highly recommend trying them.
Here are some swatches of my favorite shades in the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette:
And here are some swatches of the MK at Play Lip Gloss and the Maybelline Color Whisper:
What products have you been using this month? Do you like bright eyeshadow? Are you going to by the UD Electric palette?