Here are some before and afters for each product I decided to include in this Project 10 Pan:
A lot more of the pan is exposed now! If I use it for another month or so it should be finished.
2. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Plum Smokes: Honestly, I didn't expect to use up the eyeshadows, but I have made quite a dent in all of them.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Bronze Blowout: The same goes for this duo; I didn't expect to use it all up, but I have used a ton of it!
4. Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer in Bronze 2: I know you can really tell, but I went from having about half of this product to less than a fourth left. If I use this for a couple more weeks I'll be done.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 355 Coconut: I probably would have used this up if I didn't keep wanting to use the Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder instead... I'm almost done with this though.
7. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fizz: This lip gloss is pretty much finished. I probably have less than 5 uses left.
8. L'Oreal Color Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry: This was also easy to go through because the product is so buttery. It is twisted all the way up in the picture above, so I may have less than 5 uses left.
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I did with this. I honestly thought I failed and barely used up any of these products, but once I made the before and after collages, I was pretty excited. This was actually pretty fun, and I'll probably do it again in the future if I start hoarding makeup again!