Bright lip colors seem to be a recurring trend every summer which makes me happy because I prefer bold, colorful lips over muted lips most of the time! I've been trying to take a break from all of my favorite purple and vampy lip shades for the new season. Here are my favorites:
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart: Lip stains are perfect for the days when I don't want to be bothered with reapplying a lip color all day, but still want to wear some color. This medium pink shade looks gorgeous worn bold, but it can also be sheered out for a more natural look
2. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial: Originally I wasn't a huge fan of this color on my skin tone, but when worn with any of the other shades I've mentioned, I love it! The formula is very comfortable on the lips and it really brightens up other shades for a more bold look. My favorite lip color to wear with this shade is the MK Mango Tango Lip Gloss.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Fuchsia Flash: This is my most worn lip product of the 5 listed here! It'd be really hard for me to make a summer lip product post without include The Vivids because all of the shades in the line are really perfect for summer. I always wear this shade when wearing minimal eye makeup.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Shocking Coral: Shocking Coral is a cherry red-coral shade which you can really see when it's swatched near Rimmel Celestial. Again, I love The Vivids line, and I think this is another great shade to pull out this season.
5. Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in Mango Tango: This gorgeous orange shade looks amazing on so many skin tones, and it also looks great when paired with coral lip sticks. Orange lips are really trending right now, and this is perfect if you don't feel comfortable enough wearing a bold orange lipstick.
Here are all of these products swatched:
Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorite summer lip products?