I'm a minimalist when it comes to summer beauty products! Although I love to do my makeup, when I know I'm going to be outside all day, I go for a very natural look. These are the products that keep me fresh and worry free during summer activities and vacations!
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched SPF 20: When outside enjoying the hot weather, most people remember to apply SPF on the face and body, but lips are forgotten. I always make sure to use a lip balm with SPF to avoid skin damage. I love this lip balm from the Baby Lips line! It's so moisturizing and it has a sweet, lemon smell.
2. Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss SPF 20: Lip Glosses can be harmful to wear out in the sun, but this one from Hawaiian Tropic protects the lips! It has a nice berry tint, and a sweet smell.
3. Mary Kay Finishing Spray: Finishing spray is very important to me because my skin gets very oily in the summer. This setting spray helps keep my makeup in place longer, and spraying is is very refreshing.
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I have tried so many BB Creams and I always come back to this one because it give my skin nice coverage without feeling heavy, and this product also has SPF.
5. U by Kotex Ultra Thin Clean Wear Pads: Light colored clothes are always popular during the summer, and no one wants to change how they dress just because it that time of the month! I've used U by Kotex for years! I have been loving these new pads because they are thin (no need for pad checks now!), and the 3D Capture Core keeps the draws the moisture away from your skin. To try it for yourself click HERE! Yay for free stuff!
6. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder: This is my favorite drugstore powder of all time! It makes my skin look so smooth and flawless you would think I'm wearing foundation! And since it's powder it keeps my oil at bay.
7. Mary Kay Blotting Sheets: After applying my powder for the day, I really don't like reapplying it. Packing powder over sweat and oil is a breakout just waiting to happen! Instead I use blotting sheets to take away the shine without messing with my makeup.
8. Bath and Body Works Country Chic Fragrance: This is my most used scent every year during the summer because it's light and has a very fresh smell. Spraying this on is so refreshing on hot summer days (I have the old packaging pictured).
Let me know what products you have been loving this summer, and don't forget to get your free samples!
This post is sponsored by Kotex but all opinions are my own.