I go through phases each month where I love a particular type of makeup product. Last month it was lip products, but this month I was loving natural eyes and lips with a focus on cheek products.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush: This is one of my favorite blushes of all time. Tarte's blush formula is spectacular, and this color is gorgeous. It looks sort of crazy in the pan, but once it is sheered out, it can look very natural.
2. Benefit Watt's Up: I've been really into highlighters this month too, and I've been loving the convenience of this product. I just swipe it on my cheekbones, nose, and cupid's bow and blend it out. This color has a champagne tone, so it looks really nice on my skin tone.
3. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: This mascara is part of the Sephora Birthday this year, and it does an amazing job at lengthening and volumizing my lashes! It's been my most used eye product this month because I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeshadow or eyeliner this month. Maybe I should change my blog name?
4. Paula Dorf 2 + 1 For Brows in Brunette: This brow powder has been a staple in my routine ever since I tried it last month. I like that it comes with two different colors, so I can mix them and create my perfect shade. I might change me name to mascarabrowpowdergirl! Nevermind, that just sounds bad!
5. Mary Kay True Dimension Lipstick in Sienna Brulee: Sienna Brulee doesn't look too exciting in the tube, but it is an awesome nude lipstick color for me! This goes with every makeup look that I do too! If you have a deeper skin tone, this is a color you should try out!
Here's swatches of the Benefit Highlighter, the Tarte Blush and the Mary Kay Lipstick:
What products have you been loving this month? And did you take advantage of the $10 Sephora deals on black friday? I picked the wrong time to go on a no-buy...