January was a month of minimal makeup for me. I'm not sure why, but I just wasn't into putting lots of face products and eyeshadow on my eyes like I normally do. Here's the products that went into my everyday makeup look!
1. Mary Kay Foundation Primer: This stuff makes my skin feel so smooth! And it fills in the awful amount of pores I have around my nose and on my cheeks. Since I've been keeping my makeup light, I like to make sure that my base products are effective in smoothing my skin and controlling oil, so if you are looking for those features, check out this primer!
2. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: If you saw my review for this foundation a couple weeks ago, you know that I really like it! It has a very natural finish, and it provides medium coverage. And I have a huge appreciation for foundations that come in squeeze tubes because they make it so easy to control how much product you get out. This foundation is perfect for a polished, yet wearable look.
3. Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil: I have a lot of brow products, and this is definitely the most convenient! It has a nice brow pencil on one side, and a spoolie on the other side. It also claims to be a shade that is universal for all hair colors. I haven't tested that claim, but if you have light brown-black hair, this is definitely worth a try.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick: I know I said I haven't been wearing much eyeshadow, but I've been loving using this to smudge out eyeliner. It adds a unique touch to the basic black eyeliner look that I've been doing daily!
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum: I feel like I'm the only one sill talking about this product! I should have included it in my Top 5 Winter Lipsticks post because this is a great shade for people who want a berry wash of color without committing to something bold like a matte purple lip.
What products have you been loving this month? And I've been on a foundation kick, so let me know what your favorite foundations are too!