The weather in the south has been strangely cold lately! The low here in Atlanta was 12 degrees F last week... that's not really normal, but with this freezing weather I've really been reaching for all of these products!
1. Evian Facial Spray: I just reviewed this product, and in the review I mentioned how much I like using this before and after makeup application because it really reduces any dry patches on my skin that might cling to foundation and powders! My skin's still pretty oily, but I get dry patches around my nose. I definitely have to use powders to set my makeup, but this spray improves the overall look of my skin. I've been using it almost every day!
2. BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray: This scent is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works, and I'm the type of person that likes to change fragrances with the seasons. I love how this isn't too strong and just gives me a subtle vanilla scent. The semi-annual sale should still be going on, so you might be able to get this for a really cheap price!
3. NYX Simply Vamp Lip Color in She Devil: When my skin lightens up in the winter, I love wearing dark bold lips. This shade is a gorgeous deep, purple. It looks so nice with really subtly makeup. I'll have a makeup look coming up soon using this product, so keep an eye out for that.
4. Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Scrub: Dry, chapped lips can be so painful, and I especially have issues with my lips during this time of year. I really like this lip scrub because it isn't super abrasive which can make my already chapped lips worse. I've been using this a few times a week to gently remove the dead skin.
5. Mary Kay Vanilla Lip Balm: This might sound a little dramatic but this lip balm has changed my life. Using this at night after doing the lip scrub allows me to wake up with extremely soft lips! I haven't touched any of my other lip balms (Maybelline Baby Lips, Carmex, Vasaline, Softlips, EOS, Chapstick) since I got this, so that really shows how much better this one works for me! This particular scent is limited edition, but the regular, unscented version is permanent.
6. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter: I've talked about this highlighter so many times before, but I have to again because it's my most used for the winter. I apply this after foundation on my cheek bones, and it makes my skin look glowy without looking too intense. And it blends out easily, since it's a creamy product.
Below is a swatch of the higlighter along with the lip crayon:
What products do you like to use in the winter? Have you tried any of these?