I'm just going to ignore the fact that it was 65 degrees F all last week where I live, and share my favorite Winter Lipsticks with all of you! These have been my most used this season.
1. NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama: Matte lipsticks have been so popular lately, and this is a great one! It is a gorgeous warm red shade that doesn't feel too drying and lasts pretty long on my lips. Definitely check out the NYX Matte Lipstick line if you are into matte lipsticks because they have lots of great colors.
2. Wet n Wild Lipstick in Cherry Bomb: This is my most worn of all of these. The deep burgundy-red shade is perfect for this time of year, and it isn't too dark or too light. It's a nice color if you are just getting into dark lipsticks because it's wearable and pretty comfortable to wear with its satin finish.
3. Paula Dorf Lip Color in Legend: I've said this before, but this is the perfect holiday red. As soon as I look at it I think of Christmas because it is bright and cool-toned. This extremely comfortable lipstick is a must-try if you are looking for the perfect Snow White lip color!
4. Wet n Wild Lipstick in Vamp it Up: I had to include a deep, vampy shade among the rest of these lipsticks! Winter is the time that I pull out all of my vampy lipsticks to wear. Many of you know that purple is my favorite lipstick shade, and this is the deepest one I own! It can look very bold and intimidating, but the shade is gorgeous on the lips!
5. Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum: It's interesting that this shade made my Top 5 this year, because it was in my Top 5 last winter as well! That should show you how much I love it! This is a gorgeous, deep berry lipstick, and I feel like it's the most wearable out of all of these because of it's color and shine.
From left to right: NYX Alabama, Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb, Paula Dorf Legend, Wet n Wild, Vamp it Up, and Mary Kay Mystic Plum.
What lipsticks have you been loving this season?