IT Cosmetics has come out with another exciting set called New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin. This set features 6 products which are formulated to give you your best skin. These products are the Today's Special Value on QVC today, so check it out HERE!
The New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin set comes with a foundation, a foundation refill, two brushes, a blush and a lipstick.
1. The CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation is a uniquely formulated product which contains SPF 50, has light to medium coverage, and functions as a primer, an anti-aging serum, a moisturizer, and a foundation. This product blends in flawlessly to my skin and lasts beautifully throughout the day without fading. It is incredibly light weight too. I can tell that this is gonna be my new go-to foundation for daily wear. I like how the foundation is packaged in a compact with a saturated sponge holding the product. This makes it very travel friendly and mess-free.
2. The set also comes with a Refill Cartridge for the foundation.
3. The Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi is a gorgeous medium pink shade. It feels so comfortable on the lips and offers hydration. This shade will work for a lot of people from light to deeper complexions. And the beautiful holographic tube is very appealing to look at.
4. The CC+ Creme Blush is also in the shade Je Ne Sais Quoi, and it compliments the lipstick beautifully. And since it's a cream product, it gives the skin a very natural glow. Again, I think this is a fairly universal shade that would work well on a variety of skin tones.
Here are swatches of the products: (from left to right) Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi, CC+ Creme Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, and CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation in Rich.
5. The Angled Radiance Creme Brush is perfect for applying the CC+ Creme Blush, or any cream products! The angled shape makes it easy to contour the face, and the duo-fiber nature allows for easy blending.
6. I am very familiar with the Heavenly Luxe Dual-Ended Complexion Perfection Brush because it has been featured in a TSV before, and I am huge fan of this brush. I love using the larger side for foundation and the smaller side for concealer. If you are in need of a foundation brush, this is a great one to check out!
Make sure you head over to QVC to check out this set! It is an amazing value, and I like all of the products included here. The CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation is my favorite product in this set. Are you gonna try this set? Have you tried any of the products in this set? Let me know in the comments below!